Friday, September 29, 2006

time for a break

Having such a killer schedule these days, I realized how nice it was before. I miss the time to discover new music, wonder around, surf internet, read, have coffee with friends, and what's more, the time for my photography. I haven't taken many since I came back from Japan this summer, and now, what bugs me most is I am forgetting the sense for taking photographs. After a long (well, for me) absence of having my camera with me all the time, my photography sucks pretty much.
Need a break to return to the life I like...

2 Comments:

Blogger My Top Ten said...

Your photography doesn't suck. You take very thoughtful pictures. They work best with what you write. Try to take pictures that tell a story without words...

11:34 AM  
Blogger sheeep said...

It DOES. Just I don't post those crap. Don't remember how I used to take pictures... "tell a story without words"... you talk like a Japanese.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home