Sunday, April 30, 2006

My Favourite Thing

I like San Francisco. Very interesting place. Every time I go there, every time I see different view. I just like being there doing nothing . Walking around like a stranger, having a cup of coffee at a cafe, reading magazines by the window and watching people passing by...that's what I do a whole day.
Somehow this town makes me relaxed. Even when I am stressed out of thinking about so much peoblems I have and being irritable, the moment I step on the ground of San Francisco, everything annoyed me will be gone. The buildings, people, graffiti, air...just make me comfortable.
I like San Francisco very much. However, one idea sometimes comes through my mind...Do I like going to San Francisco, or just escaping from reality...?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It'so cool!I love you☆☆☆

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home