Friday, April 28, 2006

"Planetarium"

"I wanted to make my room bigger,
that's why I made a crappy planetarium.

Although I followed the direction from a science book,
I made an extra hole and named it your name.

It is shining but blurry.
I reached my hand to touch the star,
whose name nobody knows except me.

No ceiling, no wall, but a space in my room.
I got everything without opening the window.

In this small room, there is a star which doesn't exist.
I got you without hurting or being hurt.

The closer we become, the further I feel you are.
I couldn't even stay next to you.
But in this room,
it was so easy to touch you.

I shouldn't have done this.
I knew that I can reach you in this room,
but the star is not you.
It is my wish.
The wish which never come true,
but the wish which never fade..."

Bump of Chicken, "Planetarium"

This is my favourite Japanese song.
It must be hard to understand with my poor English trasnslation, but I love the word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home